terça-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2008

Old piano song


Last nigth,i've wake from a nigtmare,
and i didn't remember it or i didn't wont to,
but then,
i saw you there
sit on the old piano,
calling for me,
and i did go,
i sit,
and i played that old song...
the song
we used to play
when you were here,
next to me..
Do you remember that?
you were playing piano
singing that old sweet song to me,
remember the things we used to like it
the dreams we used to have,
the things we used to wish we had..
and then..
the last piano song,
we played all nigth long
till the very end,
laying on my bed,
hearing you say:
"i will be here when you awake..."
that's when i open my eyes,
cause that was just a dream,
and i
look to the old piano,
i smile,
and i know
it was a dream...
a dream..
..i know...but..
you are here ;)
rigth in front of me
smiling and telling:
"i was and i will always be here!!!"
and at the end,in my head..
i heard the old piano song..
playing our song..
i closed my eyes and fall in sleep
listening in my head

our sweet old song...

 

Sem comentários: