domingo, 16 de março de 2008

Dear angel


Dear angel,
I never should have waited so long to tell you this
thought that you would stay forever with me
but the time has come to leave

People dont understand that its hard,
that even trying not to think
i can feel you here by my side,
looking at me..

its hard to know,
that i miss you so,
and i just cant tell you this,..
i just cant see you here...

i wanna hold you in my arms,
i wanna kiss you face to nigth,
i wanna be there by your side,
but i know...there's no more time...

its been so long,
since you gone away from home,
and baby,i know you wont came back,
but i just wont forgett

since the day that you're gone,
i felt so,so lost,
it hurts me so bad,
cause i wont see you again...

sometimes i think,
what if i had told you this,
could you see me or hear me say,
"Baby,i'm here"


My Dear angel,i wish you cold know how i fell,and i hope that one day i see you again,and maybe then,this pain for didnt have tha change,go away...wish you be my guardian angel...forever in my heart and forever remembering you... **FLAVIO** <3

2 comentários:

Sophie:D disse...

Desculpa não percebo nadinha de inglês...

Mas não fikes triste, uma cena eu compreendi...

Que o teu boy chama-se Flávio...

Não é...

Hum!!!

Afinal já não sou axim tao burra...

Eh! Eh!

Araúja Kodomo disse...

Lindooooooo post, adorei :D